Bicheno is one of our most well know destinations on Tasmania’s beautiful East Coast. Located only 185km north-east of Hobart (about a 2 hour drive), Bicheno is the perfect place to stop over for a relaxing break from your hectic travels. Well known for its white sandy beaches and resort style living, it is the perfect place to wind down before heading home.
However if you are after a little more excitement from your Bicheno experience there are lots of options on dry land and the water. From Kayaking around the coast at your leisure to deep sea fishing, from motor tricycle tours and walks along the coast to the Bicheno Blow hole.
The most popular attraction is the Penguin Tour leaving every evening at dusk. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see these amazing animals up close in their environment.
When looking for caravan parks on your way to and at Bicheno here are some of the choices available to you:
- Bicheno Caravan Park, 52 Burgess St, Bicheno, 6375 1280
- Bicheno East Coast Holiday Park, 4 Champ Street, Bicheno, 6375 1999
- Branxholm Camping Ground, Main Rd, Branxholm, 6354 6168
- Coles Bay Caravan Park, Coles Bay
- Flinders Island Cabin Park, 1 Bluff Road, Whitemark, 6359 2188
- Fortesque Bay Camping Ground, Tasman Peninsula
- Freycinet Camping Ground, Coles Bay
- Gumleaves, Swanston Road, Little Swanport, 6244 8147
- Hillcrest Caravan Park, St Helens Point Rd, St Helens, 6376 3298
- Iluka Holiday Centre, Coles Bay
- Kenmore Caravan Park, 2 Bridge St, Swansea, 62578148
- Kookaburra Caravan Park & Camping Ground, 70-88 Scamander Ave, Scamander, 6372 5121
- Raspins Beach Camping Park, Eastcoast Hwy, Orford, 6257 3575
- Seaview Holiday Park, 29 Banksia Street, Bicheno, 6375 1247
- St Helens Caravan Park, Penelope St, St Helens, 6376 1290
- Swansea Caravan Park, Swansea
- Swansea-Kenmore Cabin Park, Swansea
- Triabunna Caravan Park, 4 – 6 Vicary St, Triabunna, 6257 3575
- Weldborough Camping Ground, Weldborough